ECOBOND LBP 5 gal. Lead Defender PRO Off White Flat Interior/Exterior Paint and Primer Lead Paint Sealant and Treatment ECO-LBP-1005-P - Specifications
Model number: ECO-LBP-1005-P
Internet number: 202830400
Brand: ECOBOND LBP
Availability: in stock
Buy 5 gal. Lead Defender PRO Off White Flat Interior/Exterior Paint and Primer Lead Paint Sealant and Treatment for $229,05 and leave review.
5 gal. Lead Defender PRO Off White Flat Interior/Exterior Paint and Primer Lead Paint Sealant and Treatment - Description
ECOBOND LBP Lead Defender PRO is specially formulated for professional use by commercial/industrial contractors to lower costs of lead paint projects (typically 30%-50%) while protecting workers and occupants from lead paint hazards. For use on interior and exterior surfaces; ECOBOND LBP Lead Defender PRO is applied as an all-in-one interior primer and topcoat, exterior primer, and as a lead dust sealant to control the spread of airborne lead; and is also ideal for sealing and treating lead dust and lead paint prior to encapsulation or lead paint component disposal. ECOBOND LBP Lead Defender PRO addresses the hazards of Lead Based Paint in an easy to use, safe, and environmentally protective acrylic latex paint. ECOBOND LBP Lead Defender PRO combines patented lead treatment reagents, paint penetrators, paint softeners, and the best professional-grade quality latex paint to penetrate, bond, seal and treat existing lead paint applications and control the spread of airborne lead. ECOBOND LBP PRO provides superior adhesion and “hide,” advanced human bioavailability reduction, resistance to acid rain, low odor, low VOC, quick dry resin, and firm anchorage.
- Quick drying; dries to a flat, smooth white finish, tintable
- High quality paint for superior adhesion and “hide”; Adheres to most properly prepared surfaces
- Durable smooth finish that is mold/mildew resistant (ASTM D5590-00 Mod), fire resistant (ASTM E84), and Acid Rain Resistant (EPA Method 1312)
- Unique and patented ability to seal and treat lead; reduces lead hazards up to 95% (EPA 1311), reduces airborne lead dust up to 99% (ASTM E1613-12)
- Provides human health protection with advanced lead treatment that reduces human bioavailability up to 75% (EPA 9200.1-86)
- Covers up to 300 sf/gal.
- Easy application using roller, brush, or airless sprayer (recommended tip size .021 - .033); soap and water cleanup
- Apply in a single coat 4-6 mil wet for typical application or incrementally layered up to 12 mil wet for higher concentrations of lead
- Low odor, low VOCs
- Uses include offices, retail/commercial/industrial facilities, DOT structures, schools, and residential
- Acceptable for use by US EPA and HUD in all 50 states as a lead paint stabilization and lead paint interim control (42 USC 63A 4851b(13)) action.
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Additional Information
Brand ECOBOND LBP Model ECO-LBP-1005-P